- winspector is a system for electronic capture of activities and
material consumption in the fields of technical service and maintenance
of machines and equipment.
- winspector makes hand written service reports a thing of the past
- winspector can also be used with the GCS
PenMaster and PSION Workabout.
- winspector is a database program
- winspector manages customers, equipment, activities, material consumption
- Various reports and statistical analyses let you measure the efficiency
of equipment and personnel and to bench mark profitability of service
Data Transfer Unit DTU
- Supplied with serial connection
- Transfers recorded service tour data from the Escorte to the PC
- Data Transmission is also possible by modem from up to 4 remote
- Transfer speed 300 to 19,200 Baud
GCS Data Strips
- Supplied with unique 8 digit code on magnetic tape
- Resistant against weather, moisture, water, filth and grease
- Allows the service technician to record activities, material consumption
and messages during a service tour.